[csw-maintainers] banner news, for gtk, x11

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Sun Jun 6 00:52:54 CEST 2010

> After your meeting, can you start hacking KDE? It's asking for entry in
> the new century also.
> --

very true. but sadly I'm going to burn up most if not all of my csw
free time getting gtk out the door. it looks as though I'll have to do
64bit builds after all. sigh.

oh well.
on the brighter side, you may end up being interested in the
simplified make system I'm working on. it's single-makefile based.
 the more interesting one is in
svn-- pkg/TEMPLATES/createpkg/Makefile.lib

(which is not a makefile "library". but rather "a makefile for
building libraries)

not finished yet, but you should be able to tell already whether you
like the style or not