[csw-maintainers] Next summer camp

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Tue Jun 8 22:24:56 CEST 2010

Hi all

During the last Winter camp we talked about the location of the next
Summer camp, and Paris was the consensus. It is now time to start to
topics, organization and date of the summer camp.

This camp will take place in the city of Puteaux, aka La Défense, one of
the business place of Paris. Puteaux is located west of Paris. About 2O
to 25 minutes from the center of Paris (metro line 1). And about 1 hour
from airports or train stations.

The meeting will be held in the facilities of "Groupe ON-X". A local
consulting company. We will have at our disposal a meeting room,
internet acces, a place to eat almost without leaving the meeting room
:) and several nearby hotel and restaurant.

I'll do local organization, and provide you needed information. Once the
date chose, i'll try to find nearby hotel and organize prebooking.

I have created a wiki page : http://wiki.opencsw.org/summercamp-2010
Many things are still To Be Defined (TBD). Discussions are now open :)

One of the first thing to decide is the date. Please use the following poll : http://www.doodle.com/vsaehg5rxyrcgxcq

If have set more date than my initial choice. If needed i'll try to change my availability in july.

cheers
W.

--
William                  http://www.wbonnet.net