[csw-maintainers] i.cswinet install script failing

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sat Jun 12 02:37:41 CEST 2010

Excerpts from Ben Walton's message of Fri Jun 11 16:32:29 -0400 2010:

Hi Darin,

Found the bug.  When I switched from using grep to awk to detect lines
in /etc/services, the 'filter' got less specific.  It was then
triggering on more than one line (where applicable).  This was seeing
the test for the detection fail.

I've re-tightened the criteria for this check and it seems to work
properly now.  There is an update in my catalog, so please test it.
If it's good, I'll bump Peter to release a new version.

http://mirror.opencsw.org/opencsw/experimental/bwalton/

Thanks.