[csw-maintainers] i.cswinet install script failing

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Tue Jun 15 17:29:16 CEST 2010

No dia 15 de Junho de 2010 16:13, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> escreveu:
> aaarg. x2
>
> 1. I'm guessing this is a bashism
> Get over bash, Ben :-)

I've read the script and didn't see anything glaringly bashious.  I'm
curious what it is.

https://gar.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gar/csw/mgar/pkg/cswclassutils/trunk/files/CSWcswclassutils.i.cswinetd

> 2. we can't have classutils breaking like this. it's a critical,
> supposedly trusted package.
>  I'm thinking we need some kind of validation test suite for it. any
> volunteers to write one?

I like the idea!  We have a package with shutil2, it might be helpful,
as it's a shell unit testing framework.  The hard part might be
providing mocks of commands being called.  I could look at it, but no
promises, I already have enough work with checkpkg.