[csw-maintainers] i.cswinet install script failing

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Tue Jun 15 20:13:05 CEST 2010

Excerpts from Peter Bonivart's message of Tue Jun 15 11:32:20 -0400 2010:

> This sounds like an old bug. If I look at Ben's experimental folder
> the version there is 1.35, we have now released 1.37. What version
> do you have installed?

That's odd.  The one I placed the other night was 1.37 (I
intentionally left the version as is until Peter ups it for release):

--snip--
# pkgparam CSWcswclassutils
none
/
Canada/Eastern
/sbin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sadm/install/bin
/usr/sadm/sysadm
CSWcswclassutils
cswclassutils - CSW class action utilities
all
1.37,REV=2010.06.12
application
http://www.opencsw.org packaged for CSW by Ben Walton