[csw-maintainers] New website is online

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Wed Jun 16 00:47:55 CEST 2010

Hi Ben
> Thanks to you and everyone else that spent cycles on this task.

Thanks to you.

I had the pleasure to announce the new website, but i'm far from being
the only one which worked on this web site !

In fact, i only worked to produce php code in order to generate new bugs
;) and it tooks me a loooonnnngggg time to reach this goal :D  Several
members were involved in the new web site, since end of 2009. And thanks
should go to the whole team ! Especially regarding to the design,
testing and kicking me to finish the side :)

cheers
W.

--
William                  http://www.wbonnet.net