[csw-maintainers] cswclassutils: location of template init scripts

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Wed Jun 16 18:16:22 CEST 2010

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 8:36 AM, Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski
<maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
> No dia 16 de Junho de 2010 15:32, Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski
> <maciej at opencsw.org> escreveu:
>> At no point there's enough information on one page to make an informed
>> decision.  We probably need to do a complete assessment similar to the
>> one that we did for cswmigrateconf[1].  It'll require some time to
>> write, but we can start a stub pretty quickly.
>
> Here's a sketch of the comparison table:
> http://wiki.opencsw.org/cas-and-shared-nfs-support
>
> The criteria are phrased such that "Yes" can be always green and "No"
> can be always red.

i dont see coverage of the more complex to explain case, of
[have the CAS script handle things in a uniform manner, reguardless of
whether script is shipped in /etc or opt]

I also dont understand the purpose of the column labeled,
"No modification to cswinitsmf (no bugs)"