[csw-maintainers] cswclassutils: location of template init scripts

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Wed Jun 16 19:41:41 CEST 2010

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 10:38 AM, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> wrote:

> The CAS scripts  may eventually be shared by hundreds of our packages.
> The site admin should be able to evaluate the safety of the script(s)
> one time, and then have trust in them.
> The CAS approach allows this. The regular postinstall script approach does not.

Speaking of which.... I'm not happy with the frequency of which our
cswclassutils package keeps getting updated.

I'm beginning to think we need to split the stuff out into separate
packages for each action. That way, the impact on our end users when
one, potentially new script is changed, is thus minimized.