[csw-maintainers] Mirror status page

James Lee james at opencsw.org
Fri Jun 18 20:41:41 CEST 2010

On 18/06/10, 19:05:33, James Lee <james at opencsw.org> wrote regarding Re:
[csw-maintainers] Mirror status page:

> > mirroring all over again. They expect the CSW mirror to be up again
> > sometime this weekend so I would like to have it listed again.

> > http://ftp.df.lth.se/pub/csw
> > ftp://ftp.df.lth.se/pub/csw

> Relisted.

And they promptly delisted on the first probe because they are not
actually working.

$ curl -I http://ftp.df.lth.se/pub/csw/current/sparc/5.10/catalog
HTTP/1.1 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 18:41:17 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny4 with Suhosin-Patch
mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8n
Last-Modified: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 19:25:02 GMT
ETag: "df903-117-4882529b8ff80"
Accept-Ranges: bytes

I've just enhanced the relist procedure so it won't relist non-working
mirrors, they will have to wait until they are running.

James.