[csw-maintainers] CSWoldap

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Mar 1 09:55:54 CET 2010

Hi David,

Am 26.02.2010 um 10:08 schrieb David Mantock:
> I am testing the package on Solaris 10 SMF doesn't work because in
> the start script is the following:
>
> # Make sure required vars are set.  Actually these are the compiled
> defaults DEF_SLAPD_CONFIG_FILE=/opt/csw/etc/openldap/slapd.conf
> DEF_SLAPD_CONFIG_DIR=/opt/csw/etc/openldap/slapd.d
>
> There is a test if the files and directories exist and they don't.
> They are really here:
>
> DEF_SLAPD_CONFIG_FILE=/etc/opt/csw/openldap/slapd.conf
> DEF_SLAPD_CONFIG_DIR=/etc/opt/csw/openldap
>
> What is the correct standard? I will have to build the package
> again, but please let me know the correct paths are.

The pathes for configuration files have been changed from
   /opt/csw/etc
   /etc/opt/csw
to be useful in sparse root environments with shared /opt. There is a
special
script available for moving files from the old to the new location:
   <http://wiki.opencsw.org/cswclassutils-package#toc9>

The same goes for /opt/csw/var -> /var/opt/csw for the same reason.

> Small point but there is also a reference to Blastwave in the
> script:-(

Please adjust the comments accordingly to OpenCSW.