[csw-maintainers] Porting FAQ

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Fri Mar 5 14:12:04 CET 2010

Excerpts from Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski's message of Fri Mar 05 03:54:35 -0500 2010:

> Whenever you solve a porting issue that looks like a typical problem,
> please update the wiki to make the world a better place.

Sebastian and I have been working on tmpwatch which required adding
gnulib support, which in turn meant porting the build system to
autoconf/automake.  I'll be documenting both of these processes in the
wiki and will link them from this page.  I think they'll both be long
enough to warrant separate entries.

Thanks for getting the ball rolling.