[csw-maintainers] Which x11 library to choose?

Roger Håkansson hson at opencsw.org
Sat Mar 6 12:40:09 CET 2010

On 2010-03-05 19:32, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:

> Exactly. A package should be linked OpenCSW X11 exactly when:
> - it relies on features only available in OpenCSW X11
> or
> - it is linked together with a binary that is linked against
> OpenCSW X11

- And doesn't contain any libraries someone might link with creating
other packages.

Otherwise we end up with the same problem as we have right now, some
packages are linked with Sun X11 and some with OpenCSW X11 and when
creating a package which is linked to libraries from both categories we
get into trouble.