[csw-maintainers] librsync 0.9.7 uploaded to testing

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Mon Mar 8 19:03:05 CET 2010

Hi Brian,

* Brian Hill <bchill at bch.net> wrote:
> 	I have uploaded librsync for testing. It isn't all that useful
> by itself, but it is needed for rdiff-backup, which is coming soon.
>
> 	Does the descriptions file update at regular intervals or is it
> done by hand? A pkg-get of librsync from testing doesn't work yet.

just wondering: was there any follow-up action on librsync? Just wanted
to package csync2 which relies on librsync, i.e. I really could use
librsync now. Are you still interested in publishing this package? Would
be great! Otherwise, did you build it locally or is there a build recipe
in GAR (couldn't find one)?

Sebastian