[csw-maintainers] Please repackage ghostcript and tiff

Roger Håkansson hson at opencsw.org
Wed Mar 10 14:08:51 CET 2010

James, could you repackage ghostscript and tiff so that they get linked
to libjpeg.so.7 instead of libjpeg.so.62.

Currently this is holding back the release of several packages
(djvulibre, lcms, imagemagick) where imagemagick is the most crucial one
since we have a problem which relates to this specific problem.

I've garified both packages (3.9.2 for tiff, but you could change
version number in the Makefile to 3.8.2 and it will build just as
easily) and you should only have to checkout and then do "gmake package"
to build them.