[csw-maintainers] emacs_nox depends on CSWx11 and friends

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Fri Mar 12 17:46:57 CET 2010

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 6:35 AM, Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski
<maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
> I've been recently asked to ask emacs_nox on some machines. ....
> It seems to depend on CSWfconfig, CSWftype2, CSWlibx11, etc.  How hard
> would be to eliminate these dependencies?

I'm not an emacs person, but just a thought:
while I'd guess x11 should be removed... perhaps the other stuff is in
there to allow for full TeX and/or fancy printing support.

That being said.. it doesnt look like our CSWemacsnox package
"directly" uses any of those libraries,so perhaps they are spurious
dependencies after all?