[csw-maintainers] New web site schedule

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Mon Mar 15 21:24:06 CET 2010

Hi all,

The work on the new web site made some progress over the last weeks, and
we are now close to reach the first version.

I have updated what has still to be done on the current site (
http://wiki.opencsw.org/new-website-comments ). Please tell me if you
disagree with the answers i made to your comments, or if there are some
unknown issues.

If no more issues are discovered, i propose to switch to the new web
site at the end of the month, on the 1st of April. Please let me know
you feelings about this. If we agree on this date, several people will
have to coordinate their effort to do the switch.

cheers
W.

--
William                  http://www.wbonnet.net