[csw-maintainers] Perl package maintainers

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Thu Mar 18 15:56:11 CET 2010

The Perl 5.10.1 project is almost complete and we are about to release
around 100 packages at once. We filed bugs against many modules that
needed to be rebuilt but not every maintainer answered so we had to
rebuild some of your packages too so the stack would be complete. That
means our names are on these packages instead of yours.

What you need to do is to take a look at our project page and see if
one of your packages is listed there, also check Mantis for all your
reported bugs. If you want to keep "ownership" of those packages you
need to check them out from GAR and rebuild them, then put them in
experimental/perl to replace the ones we built.

Please rush this since we can't keep waiting for this.

http://wiki.opencsw.org/project-perl
http://mirror.opencsw.org/experimental.html#perl

--
/peter