[csw-maintainers] Perl package maintainers

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Thu Mar 18 23:14:34 CET 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 9:38 PM, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> wrote:
> Might be useful for you to put together a more public, explicit list of
>
> package    maintainer
>

> that you are having non-response problems with.

I can only identify Yann, Ihsan and Rupert and we have addressed them
directly before (without a problem). This was more a general call,
like asking for testing previously, to see if we missed someone. I
think that the large part of the affected packages were already owned
by us in the project or by officially retired maintainers like Alex
Moore and Cory Ormand.

What would be interesting, generally speaking, is to search for Mantis
bugs with no one assigned. Those maintainers we should try to contact
directly and if they don't respond we should list them as retired and
try to fix the bugs they have accumulated. We owe the users that.

--
/peter