[csw-maintainers] catalogs not signed...?

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Fri Mar 26 01:01:52 CET 2010

Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Thu Mar 25 16:49:47 -0400 2010:

> it was a temp glitch due to something new I was trying.
> issue was fixed and signed catalogs have been pushed out a few hours ago.

Might it be both wise _and_ useful for the other maintainers if
changes to this type of stuff were discussed openly and _before_
changes are made?  Given how complicated the process is, I think the
more people that are looking at it the better.

Thanks