[csw-maintainers] Runpath menagerie for review

Roger Håkansson hson at opencsw.org
Sun Mar 28 21:58:36 CEST 2010

On 2010-03-27 03:29, Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski wrote:

> All done.

I found a little problem with the new checks.

First a legacy file had an error.
--------------------------
There were errors reported.
If you know they are false positives, you can override them:
CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWtcl +=
file-with-bad-content|/export/medusa|root/opt/csw/lib/libtclstub8.4.a

Ok, so I added that override, however now checkpkg complains about the
override file
There were errors reported.
If you know they are false positives, you can override them:
CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWtcl +=
file-with-bad-content|/export/medusa|root/opt/csw/share/checkpkg/overrides/tcl