[csw-maintainers] [csw-buildfarm] ClamAV 0.96 on Solaris9/10 - Intel

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed Mar 31 16:19:31 CEST 2010

Hi Peter,

Am 31.03.2010 um 16:15 schrieb Peter Bonivart:
> 2010/3/31 Török Edwin <edwin at clamav.net>:
>> I thought you were, sorry for the confusion. Can you forward my
>> mail to
>> the gcc4 maintainer?
>
> Our gcc4 maintainer is on sabbatical, I'll try to contact him or
> someone else will have a go at fixing this. Thanks a lot for your
> efforts.

I already bumped gcc4 to the latest versions and it compiles
(although it takes a day or so), merging is tbd.

There is at least one other problem with gcc4: The current
implementation uses isaexec to decide Solaris 8 vs. 10.
If Solaris 10 x86 is run under 32 bit kernel this model
doesn't work and I don't know enough of gcc technics to
resolve this. I committed everything I did.