[csw-maintainers] subversion-1.6.11 - what does -xnorunpath ?

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Fri May 14 14:56:55 CEST 2010

Excerpts from Dagobert Michelsen's message of Fri May 14 04:12:36 -0400 2010:

> Ben, did you get to changing the compile environment?

I did get ruby to build and pass the test suite with sos.  I now build
with both compilers (at each update) so that I can get rbconfig.rb
with settings for both environments.  My issue wasn't with .pc files
though, but with other compiler flags being forced in based on bad
assumptions.  I'd have to look back at commits and comments for the
exact issue.

Thanks