[csw-maintainers] GARCOMPILER = GNU, C compiler cannot create executables ?

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sat May 15 18:56:18 CEST 2010

Excerpts from rupert THURNER's message of Sat May 15 12:27:40 -0400 2010:

Hi Rupert,

> serf-0.6.1 (libserf)  did not compile with the solaris compiler so i set
>
> GARCOMPILER = GNU
>
> but  configure seems not to like this at all, the result was, in
> config.log:

This looks to be a mismatch between what the apr was built with (SOS)
and what you're building with now.  The apr confiruation section is
honouring the CC setting but using the CFLAGS, etc that it was built
with...

Likely best to sort out the SOS12 problem in this case.  It doesn't
look too bad, although I haven't spotted the problem yet.

HTH.