[csw-maintainers] Catalog broken

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Tue May 18 19:24:38 CEST 2010

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 10:13 AM, Sebastian Kayser <skayser at opencsw.org> wrote:
> * Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 9:56 AM, Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski
>> <maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
>> >
>> > I thought that too.  Phil, will you take action to prevent this from
>> > happening on the future?  What will it be?
>> >

>> please read all replies on a thread, before replying to the middle of
>> an email thread
>
> IMHO the question is valid: Peter's chkcat would have thrown errors and
> you might have noticed that there is some coordination to be done with
> Peter, no?

ookay, then I will presume you READ my prior email, but did not UNDERSTAND it :)

Peter has been bugging me for a format change to the catalog.
I just made the change.
chkcat is now complaining "the format changed".
This is not an error in the catalog, but an error in chkcat not
recognizing the new format.