[csw-maintainers] [csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs pm_calendarsimp, pm_calendarsimple

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Nov 2 08:53:49 CET 2010

Hi,

Am 02.11.2010 um 03:11 schrieb Philip Brown:
> On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 6:48 PM, Jonathan Craig <jcraig at opencsw.org>
> wrote:
>>
>> Please advise on the best way to proceed.  Thanks, Jon.
>
> Gar afficionados will hate me for this but:

Yes. Please do NOT make that package manually as doing
both packages in one recipe is a lot cleaner than
manually fiddling stuff together.

Why is this dependency a problem now? All of my stubs
I referenced in my last email had both dependencies to
CSWcommon and CSWperl and as the dependend package has
also both dependencies there I can't imagine why that
should be a problem.