[csw-maintainers] [csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs cups

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Tue Nov 16 00:35:28 CET 2010

On 11/11/10, Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski <maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:

>> if people are going to be able to follow either a proposal or policy,
>> it needs to be written up as an explicit document  unto itself.
>
> Fair enough.  I wrote it up, here's the link:
>
> http://wiki.opencsw.org/packaging-shared-libraries

Thank you for doing so. I now finally have the time to properly
review, and write up a reply.
I'll make a comment here, so that it doesnt gum up the other thread:
I think your italicized pre-amble was .. well, i was going to call it
something else, but I'll instead call it "counter-productive".
If you were saying "Please dont pick needlessly at grammar", that's sensible.
But it seems like you are almost saying "dont point out any flaws in
the proposal at all".