[csw-maintainers] Maintainer tools

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Tue Nov 23 13:14:45 CET 2010

I've started a wiki page a while ago, with the list of our maintainer
tools.  It currently lists GAR, checkpkg, and a couple of scripts I
wrote.  The page is meant for maintainers to learn about our toolset
-- what tools exist, and what they can be used for.

http://wiki.opencsw.org/maintainer-tools

If anyone has any other tools that they think other maintainers could
find useful, please include them on the wiki!  If you don't have the
wiki account, please send the info to me, and I'll update the wiki
(although no timely wiki editing service is guaranteed from me!).