[csw-maintainers] call for apache2 testing

James Lee james at opencsw.org
Fri Oct 1 16:14:32 CEST 2010

On 01/10/10, 15:07:35, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote regarding
Re: [csw-maintainers] call for apache2 testing:

> >> I'm playing being ignorant of how to use alternatives (very easy
> >> because it's true)
> >
> > PS:
> > http://www.opencsw.org/?s=alternatives
> >
> > gives no clue!

> You are raising two points here which are already on the agenda:
> 1. Search needs to be working. AFAIK William is already working on it

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=site:www.opencsw.org+alternatives

Gives no more clue.  I suggest that there has to be something to find
before it can be found, (URLs to the alternatives documentation page
accepted as evidence that search is not working).

James.