[csw-maintainers] Collisions

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Wed Oct 6 17:41:07 CEST 2010

This is what I have done to tackle my share of the file collisions
(http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/~maciej/file-conflicts.csv):

- asked to have CSWpmtstbldrtester removed from the catalog (now
included in CSWpmtestsimple)
- filed bugs against other maintainers packages with man pages
colliding with CSWperl
- - 4562, pm_compressrawzlib, Benny vonMossner
- - 4563, pm_compressrawbz2, Benny vonMossner
- - 4564, pm_iocompress, Dagobert Michelsen
- - 4566, pm_version, Benny vonMossner
- - 4567, pm_testsimple, Dagobert Michelsen
- - 4568, pm_pkgconst, William Bonnet
- - 4569, pm_objaccessor, William Bonnet
- - 4570, pm_iozlib, Dagobert Michelsen
- - 4571, pm_extutparsexs, Dagobert Michelsen
- - 4572, pm_extutcbuilder, Dagobert Michelsen
- - 4573, pm_moduleplug, Dagobert Michelsen
- updated my own colliding packages
- - CSWpmmodload
- - CSWpmmodloadcond
- overtaken colliding packages from retired maintainers (all from Cory)
- - CSWpmextutilsmft
- - CSWpmfilefetch
- - CSWpmipccmd
- - CSWpmlclemktxtsimple
- - CSWpmlogmsgsimple
- - CSWpmmodloaded
- - CSWpmprmscheck
- - CSWpmtermui
- asked to have CSWpmlogmessage removed from the catalog (CSWperl has
current version, CSWpmlogmessage is older)
- asked to have CSWpmmodcorelist removed from the catalog (CSWperl has
2.18, current is 2.39)
- asked to have CSWpmcpanplus removed from the catalog (CSWperl has
0.88, CSWpmcpanplus is 0.076)

--
/peter