[csw-maintainers] Automatically excluding .pyc files

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Wed Oct 13 18:40:33 CEST 2010

Excerpts from Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski's message of Wed Oct 13 12:35:29 -0400 2010:

> Unfortunately, files don't go there at the moment.  I have a plan of
> making them go there, but it'll take time.

When I re-rolled libxslt, the python files for it went in
python2.6/...?  That's what prompted me to update GAR.

Should my change just be plain reverted?  What would cause the .py
files for py_libxslt to end up in the wrong place?

Thanks