[csw-maintainers] Package submission process

Jonathan Craig jon.craig at craigslanding.net
Thu Oct 28 18:02:58 CEST 2010

I'm a new maintainer and I'm stumbling my way through learning to
build/submit packages.  My first project was to build and submit the
perl module "Net::Syslog".  I have a successful "gmake package" that
created a file "pm_netsyslog-0.04,REV=2010.10.27-SunOS5.9-all-UNCOMMITTED.pkg.gz".
 I also ran a "gmake submitpkg", but what if anything it accomplished
I don't know.  Is there a current source of information describing the
model build/test/submit process?

Thanks,

Jon Craig