[csw-maintainers] Fwd: experimental catalogs broken?

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Sat Sep 18 17:14:57 CEST 2010

Hi Ben,

Am 18.09.2010 um 16:21 schrieb Ben Walton:
> It seems that the personal experimental catalogs aren't working right
> now.  This looks to be as a result of the changes you made the other
> day.  Will they be coming back or am I simply looking in the wrong
> spot now?
>
> I was trying to pull my updated ruby packages to a test box from:
> http://mirror.opencsw.org/opencsw/experimental/bwalton/

Together with Ihsan we changed mirror.opencsw.org now to the primary
mirror which ran only rsync in the past. I meant to announce this
and set redirects from the previous mirror.* on the buildfarm, but
not the new mirror.*.

The new layout looks like this:

* rsync.opencsw.org

Primary in Erlangen just as before

* mirror.opencsw.org

Was on the buildfarm and is now also on the primary in Erlangen
running HTTP for direct access.
  /experimental.html redirs to buildfarm.opencsw.org/experimental.html
  /opencsw/experimental/* redirects to buildfarm.opencsw.org/opencsw/
experimental/*

* buildfarm.opencsw.org

Now hosts
  /experimental.html
  /opencsw/*

I also changed the link on the experimental page to
  http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/opencsw/experimental/...

Just let me know if you encounter any other locations that should be
adjusted.