[csw-maintainers] Fwd: experimental catalogs broken?

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Sep 20 11:03:43 CEST 2010

Hi Peter,

Am 20.09.2010 um 10:50 schrieb Peter Bonivart:
> On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 5:14 PM, Dagobert Michelsen
> <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
>> Just let me know if you encounter any other locations that should be
>> adjusted.
>
> On the page http://mirror.opencsw.org/ the mirror status link

I guess you have a outdated cached copy, please try reloading.

> (Global
> Mirrors Status - http://mirror.opencsw.org/mirror/status/) is broken.

That was proxied to
   http://www.canoedissent.org.uk/mirror/status/
I would like to move that status directly to the mirror page in the
future.
For now there is no proxying as the proxying features from lighttpd are
less capable than Apaches and I need lighttpd for package download due
performance issues on the machine.