[csw-maintainers] [csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs ap2_suexec, apache2, apache2_devel, a(...)

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Mon Sep 27 16:10:57 CEST 2010

Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Mon Sep 27 09:41:53 -0400 2010:

> when do you want me to release this Ben?

Well, I just freed up a box that was running the old apache packages
this morning, so give me a day or two to test the updates and then
I'll provide my thoughts on the package changes.

That being said, all I did was the package splitting and alternatives
stuff...it'll be Rupert's package going forward as I don't want
official ownership of it.  (Rupert suggested making it a
community/group-owned package whereby anyone wanting an update would
roll it and own it until someone else took it...).  If he really wants
it out, it's his call, not mine.

Thanks