[csw-maintainers] apache2 installation issue

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Mon Apr 4 19:51:18 CEST 2011

Excerpts from jeff's message of Mon Apr 04 12:55:10 -0400 2011:

> No.  This is a straight Solaris 10 installation with no zones.  I am
> running a full set of mirrored disks, but that shouldn't be causing
> any problem.

Ok.  Would have been a nice (easy) explanation, but oh well.  Once I
get a few other things squared away I'll come back to apache and
tackle the directory moves.  Some of the changes that will be added
then should make the postinstall script smaller, so this might just
disappear.

Thanks