[csw-maintainers] CSWpy_mercurial - checkpkg gone wild?

Maciej Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Sat Apr 9 21:16:27 CEST 2011

2011/4/9 Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org>:
> I don't see pymercurial listed on our packages page though, so that's
> either not an issue for you or there is a missing/messed up database
> entry.

One thing comes to mind, although it's not related to checkpkg:
r13581.  I've made a change[1] to the python category: if PACKAGES is
not present, it's automatically set to CSWpy-$(DASHED_NAME), where
DASHED_NAME is NAME with all special characters converted to dashes.
If the mercurial build used the python category, it may have been
affected by that change.  If that's the case, PACKAGES = CSWmercurial
should fix the problem.

Maciej

[1] http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/changeset/13581