[csw-maintainers] Catalog generation date information in catalog/pkgutil?

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sun Apr 24 01:39:18 CEST 2011

Excerpts from James Lee's message of Wed Apr 13 14:16:24 -0400 2011:

> Can it have a standard label?  Like:
>
> # CreationDate: $(date -u '+%Y/%m/%d-%H:%M:%S')

Was this resolved?  Looking at the current catalog, we still have a
big english string and then the date.  I think a short, concise label
is better.  It should also be made consistent with SITEFEATURES.
Either # CREATIONDATE $(...) or # SiteFeatures: ...

I'm not overly partial to either direction for that change, but I
think the consistency is worthwhile.

Thanks