[csw-maintainers] Available atom feeds

Maciej Bliziński maciej.blizinski at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 17:03:24 CEST 2011

Em 28/04/2011 16:02, "Ben Walton" <bwalton at opencsw.org> escreveu:

> Excerpts from Dagobert Michelsen's message of Thu Apr 28 09:58:52 -0400
2011:

> Hi Dao,
>
> > Cool. I remember there was another feed which showed checkpkg
> > activity on the buildfarm. Do you remember which was it?
>
> No, sorry.  I wasn't aware such a thing existed.

I noticed that yesterday during the recording of the show. Simon asked about
the activity on the buildfarm.  You can view it live if you start at
buildfarm.opencsw.org and follow the signs. It's not a feed though. It shows
a fixed number of most recently checked packages. We could make it a feed
without much effort I suppose.