[csw-maintainers] Where to report bugs for mgar ?

Maciej Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Wed Aug 3 09:24:59 CEST 2011

2011/8/3 Jesse Reynolds <jesse at opencsw.org>:
> Do bugs in the mgar command get reported in the gar_devel project in Mantis?
> (There's also a gar_dev).
> In this case it's a minor thing - the usage output doesn't include the
> 'newpkg' command.
> The man page says:
> REPORTING BUGS
>      Please report bugs at http://www.opencsw.org/mantis/.
> But not which project. ...

It looks like mgar is not registered in mantis.  Mantis integration is
one of the missing bits which we haven't solved since the former
release manager's departure. We're working on it. [1]

For now, you can file a bug against gar_dev, and Ben will route the
bug to Sebastian, or you can send Sebastian (skayser@) an email.
Another thing you can do is checking out mgar sources[2], editing them
and sending a patch to devel at .

Maciej

[1] http://lists.opencsw.org/pipermail/maintainers/2011-August/015087.html
[2] https://opencsw.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/opencsw/gar-wrapper/