[csw-maintainers] Technical Summercamp in Kiel 2011

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Mon Aug 8 16:58:40 CEST 2011

2011/8/1 Maciej Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org>:
> From the current state of the poll it looks like the optimal date is
> the weekend of 17-18 September 2011. So far, 7 people responded to the
> poll. I thought we could personally invite some maintainers to the
> summercamp.  There might be people who just didn't think about coming.
>  At the same time, our project is at relatively large changes (the
> automatic process), so the more people are there to discuss the future
> direction, the better.

Could we maybe reduce the choice to the two most popular weekends to
simplify things? September 17-18 and 24-25 are the ones where most
people can attend currently. Honestly, the earlier weekends are now
too close and we need to set a date to book transport and hotels.

I would like to have it September 17-18 myself but two others have it
marked with a maybe, that's Ihsan and Rafael. Could they be persuaded
to make it a yes? :)

The weekend of September 24-25 looks good for everyone but myself
unfortunately. :(

If there are others who want to join one of these weekends, please
sign up in the Doodle poll now!

http://doodle.com/ewfzuze75afweueq

/peter