[csw-maintainers] interesting solaris resource

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Thu Aug 11 03:59:02 CEST 2011

Hi All,

I met Thomas (Cc'd) on freenode today and he is the man behind
http://wesunsolve.net, which aims to fill a gap left in the Solaris
ecosystem after the Oracle takeover.  He asked if we'd mind linking to
his site from ours and I think that's a fine idea as many of our users
would be happy to find this tool.  (There is an update in the works
too, which can be seen at http://dev.wesunsolve.net.)

Dago suggested creating a "Friends" section in the site where we link
to things like this.  Any objections?  Any suggestions on how to place
these links nicely?

Thanks