[csw-maintainers] [csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs puppet, puppetmaster

Maciej Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Tue Aug 16 20:26:59 CEST 2011

2011/5/17 Mark Phillips <mark at probably.co.uk>:
> Crikey, you go out for the evening and it all goes mad.
>
> Sorry, just catching up with this. Did I do something wrong? :)

You broked the catalog generation! ;-)

In other words, you helped me found a bug in the catalog generation,
but instead of fixing it, I rolled back your puppet packages. The
problem was that you're not supposed to rename pkg files, and there
was no check for that.  I will implement a check that makes
csw-upload-pkg spit packages out if they have been renamed.