[csw-maintainers] progress report

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Mon Aug 22 03:11:41 CEST 2011

Hi All,

A short check in on the web and mantis integration automation.  I now
have code that can take an old catalog and a new one and then generate
a list of high level steps required to make our browseable web
interface and mantis 'line up' with the catalog state.  I've also
trudged through the old ksh code and I think I have a list of sql
statements required to turn high level action to low level
implementation.

Tomorrow I'm going to work on writing tests for the high level action
generation code though as there are quite a few rarities and b-sides
that can occur in there.

Thanks