[csw-maintainers] [POLICY] Policy-team, policy docs, licenses

Maciej Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Mon Aug 29 09:16:00 CEST 2011

2011/8/20 Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org>:
>> Excellent!  I have since looked at sphinx, a higher level tool which helps
>> with structured documentation. It uses reStructured Text as the lightweight
>> markup language. I will send the patch and a link to an example when I'm
>> back home at the beginning of August.
>
> looked == switched ?

I wrote a proof of concept[1], but I haven't committed anything yet.
I'm currently focusing on gcc4, and we also need to start signing and
pushing out new catalogs. I'll look at the documentation then these
two things are completed.

Maciej

[1] http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/~maciej/policy-sphinx/_build/html/