[csw-maintainers] Strange problem on postinstall

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed Dec 21 21:10:48 CET 2011

Hi folks,

I just got a strange problem on the buildfarm when I tried to update unstable9s:

> => Removing old version of CSWdjvulibre (1/12) ...
> pkgrm: ERROR: bad read of contents file
> pkgrm: ERROR: pathname=/etc/opt/csw/odbc.ini.CSW
> pkgrm: ERROR: problem=bad end of entry

The problematic line in /var/sadm/install/contents looks like this:

> /etc/opt/csw/odbc.ini.CSW f cswpreserveconf 0644 root bin 0 0 1324040699 CSWunixodbc:cswcpsampleconf *CSWlibodbc2

I have the impression this is a partial run of installf during
cswcpsampleconf. Unfortunately I don't have the log from the earlier run
which may have caused this.