[csw-maintainers] Most shared directory entries

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at opencsw.org
Fri Dec 30 14:56:30 CET 2011

"Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński" <maciej at opencsw.org> writes:

> 2011/12/30 Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org>:
>> Well, given the prohibitive time taken to extract and upgrade a working
>> copy of GAR I'm not very warm for this as a generic solution. I know
>> that I can extract the incriminated file but what I wish is to have a
>> more granular GAR but this is another subject.
>
> Prohibitive? It takes sixteen seconds.
>
> $ time svn co -q
> http://gar.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gar/csw/mgar/gar/v2
> gar-from-svn
>
> real	0m16.914s
> user	0m0.210s
> sys	0m0.200s

I'm not talking about the extraction this repository, which BTW is:

real	0m19.221s
user	0m0.209s
sys	0m0.365s

on my system and which is alright.

I'm thinking to the "recipes" (you know, I'm still wondering how to
make a whole build server for my maintenance usage in my lab not
somewhere far, &c).

If the reference file that we mentioned in the original discussion is in
the repository cited above, it can be alright.
--
Peter