[csw-maintainers] Most shared directory entries

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Fri Dec 30 17:09:22 CET 2011

2011/12/30 Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org>:
> I'm thinking to the "recipes" (you know, I'm still wondering how to
> make a whole build server for my maintenance usage in my lab not
> somewhere far, &c).

The full checkout is admittedly heavy. I had ideas how to make it
lighter, but it's a general problem which ails all larger source
controlled build repositories. Currently, our incremental updates take
about 2-5 minutes, while an empty update takes about 40 seconds. But
let's have that discussion in a separate thread.

> If the reference file that we mentioned in the original discussion is in
> the repository cited above, it can be alright.

I believe the reference was to these two files:

https://gar.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gar/csw/mgar/gar/v2/etc/commondirs-i386
https://gar.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gar/csw/mgar/gar/v2/etc/commondirs-sparc

They are already used by checkpkg.