[csw-maintainers] Aliased names vs dummy packages

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Fri Feb 4 01:31:25 CET 2011

Excerpts from Maciej Bliziński's message of Thu Feb 03 04:45:36 -0500 2011:

> > IMO, there are more important subjects without loosing our time on
> > this kind of white noise and I'll not offense by providing a list.
>
> I agree, this is not a good use of engineering time.

Ok, fair enough.  I don't think it's a bad idea and I don't think
implementation has much cost at all, especially for GAR users.  That
being said, I don't care about it enough to push for it.

Maciej, you'll release under py_webpy then?

Thanks