[csw-maintainers] [POLICY] opencsw-policy: Abstract and copyright

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at opencsw.org
Sun Feb 6 12:54:08 CET 2011

Maciej Blizinski <maciej at opencsw.org> writes:

> Please provide your comments.  If maintainers are OK with this change, I'll
> submit it to the code repository.

What's the repository's address?

> +Abstract
> +========
> +
> +This manual describes the policy requirements for the OpenCSW package
> +catalog. This includes the structure and contents of the OpenCSW package
> +catalog and several design issues of OpenCSW packages, as well as
> +technical requirements that each package must satisfy to be included in
> +the distribution.

I don't like the term "OpenCSW package catalog". What about "OpenCSW
package distribution"? It seems to me that it better reflects the
subject; BTW, the final word is exactly that:
"distribution". Consequently, here is the revised text:

This manual describes the policy requirements for the OpenCSW package
distribution. This includes the structure and contents of the OpenCSW
package distribution and several design issues of OpenCSW packages, as

--
Peter