[csw-maintainers] [POLICY] Policy-team, policy docs, licenses

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Wed Feb 9 05:48:53 CET 2011

2011/2/8 Maciej Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org>:
> Peter (F) and Phil, since you've volunteered for the policy-team,
> could you review my proposed code change?
>
> http://lists.opencsw.org/pipermail/maintainers/2011-February/013970.html

oh yikes. That brings up another issue... I dont recall that everyone
agreed on a "license" for our docs & policies.

If you insist on copying things verbatim from the debian one, we may
get theirs imposed on us. the whole viralness of GPL.
If on the other hand, we dont copy, then we are free to choose our own
at a later date.